Office LocationDenver, CO
Posting DateJuly 8th, 2014
Summit Professional Networks is seeking a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator manages and coordinates the details and deadlines for Strategic Content Group projects. Maintains relationship with clients, as well as coordinates with all involved departments and vendors to ensure goals and objectives of projects are met within prescribed time frame and budgets. Competently coordinate details of digital, live event and print projects with varied scope and complexity, utilizing both technical and business knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for managing the daily tasks required for fulfillment of Custom Media projects.
- Works with Strategic Content management, clients and appropriate group leaders to define project requirements and identify resources, as well as create project work plans and timelines.
- Continuously monitors progress in terms of the status and meeting goals of the project and reports back to the Manager.
- Evaluate task assignments, resource utilization and priorities to make adjustments necessary to ensure that all projects are delivered on schedule.
- Identifies, as quickly as possible, changes to deliverable dates and coordinates revised schedules. This would include all new development, design work, printing, email processes, list usage, site and food procurement and marketing support.
- Works directly with each functional area staff to ensure Client needs are being met and work is progressing as scheduled.
- Communicate status updates and project progress to all project members and group leaders.
- Facilitates kickoff meetings with new clients and project update meetings.
- Must have an understanding of relevant methodologies, processes and standards within the Strategic Content Group.
- Will be trained on the ON24 webcast platform in order to be able to produce digital events.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2-4 years experience in Project Coordination role, or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret data required
- Technical background, with intermediate/advanced skills in MS Windows, MS Office & Online/Web technologies
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills is critical
- Exceptional organization and detail oriented skills
- Ability to professionally interact with clients at all levels of the organization (both internal and external)
- Ability to accurately monitor and report projects’ status within the established project reporting structure
- Demonstrated time estimation skills
- Ability to manage conflict and effectively resolve problems